HDI injector hiss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI injector hiss
looks like the HDi has started to get the old Injector hiss, where can you get the injector seals? Not sure which one is at fault but who cares, i will be sorting all four since the car is now a second car.
Thanks given by:
just get them from peugeot theyre dead cheap man. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
how easy of a job is it to do? My dads jeep was bastard to get the injectors out, that ended up in tears. The next day the injector shot out and killed the injection loom, So that was a expensive job. But then he just dives in rather wiring things up 1st. I have already had to get a mate to help me re correct things with the suspension side of things cause of him.
Thanks given by:
super easy job. takes around an hour. a bit longer if you get a stuck injector. if you warm the car up first by taking it for a drive will be asier to remove the injectors as loosens up the gunk around the injector thats blown past.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: procta
cheers bash! I will invest in the seals after the year, I have a few things to go on anyway. Before I start to play with the D.
Thanks given by:
Make sure you clean up the injector seats in the head before refitting everything, otherwise you'll end up doing the same again in a year.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: procta
(28-12-2016, 09:51 PM)Poodle Wrote: Make sure you clean up the injector seats in the head before refitting everything, otherwise you'll end up doing the same again in a year.

what do you use to clean it down with?
Thanks given by:
Injector seat cutter. Can be done with some grinding paste on the end of a drift if you cant borrow one, drift must have a good, square end though.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: