New to the forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and very new to Peugeots hope this will help me with any questions I have thanks 

1995 306 xld
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum! You're in the right place Smile
Thanks given by:
(15-11-2016, 11:47 PM)1616six Wrote: Welcome to the forum! You're in the right place Smile

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club fella, enjoy your stay, any questions have a read or ask away Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(15-11-2016, 11:58 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Welcome to the club fella, enjoy your stay, any questions have a read or ask away Smile

Yeah I was going to ask do u know if u can do the evry mod in a straight diesel and if so how I've read up a lot about it but can't find a definitive was if doing it to a 306
Thanks given by:
Evry?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
The evry mod is a vw thing with the old golfs jettas etc where you trick the ecu into thinking its really cold and it chucks more fuel in, our old diesels like your 95 one dont have any ecus. What are you hoping to gain there is little point from a flat diesel tuning i t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by: