Show: Castle Combe - Summer Action Festival - 22/07/17
Saturday July 22nd, 2017

Brand new for 2017 - the Summer Action FESTIVAL!

All Makes - All Ages - All Action!

Enjoy the usual winning action day format of track time, club displays, drift demos, parades & the FREE lunchtime club cruise

There's something for all Action Day fans whether you want to hit the track for a 15 minute session, enjoy a leisurely paced parade, polish and shine on a club display or just walk through the many trade stands and along the viewing banks for the drifting!

TWO options for clubs - you can either display in Paddock 1 & 2 for £15 per car (includes entry for car, driver and 3 passengers) OR display in Chippenham Road/Camp Car Parks where the first 10 cars/drivers per club are FREE and additional cars & passengers are £12 each 

Where-ever you choose to display be sure to tell us what makes/ages/modifications you've got in your club - there'll be specific classic, kit, retro and tuned areas!

What better way to start your Summer Holidays!

====================================================================

Ill organise a club stand if we can get at least 5 cars attending. Please add your name below...

Thanks given by:
I reckon i could be up for this as long as it doesn't clash with pugfest though i think that's usually at the start of July. Looks like July will be a busy month.
Thanks given by:
I'm up for this but like frosty pugfest take priority

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Doesnt clash with pugfest! I have now applied and there are ten free tickets available!

1. Eeyore
Thanks given by:
1. Eeyore
2. bash
3. lady bash 
PSIndustries for life
Thanks given by:
1. Eeyore
2. bash
3. lady bash 
4. Copper5000+brother

Thanks given by:
Sorry won't be at this event no money left for anything

Thanks given by:
I've got ten free tickets! Don't know if I'll be able to go but we do have an allocated stand. I can post tickets just need a quid paypalling to me to cover costs!
Thanks given by:
Sorry Sam I'll have to work Saturday in order to get over time money as cash which I'll need to get me through next week I'm already over drone £20 in bank account. £530 vet bill started at start of month since then I spent little as possible in order to come to pugfest and FCS.

Thanks given by:
these will be posted out first class! i need to know today or tomorrow if you want to go so i can get them in the post! please PM me your address!
Thanks given by:
Sent out tickets for those who wanted them. Details below!

Thanks given by:
[Image: EkfvmOY.jpg]

Lonely Oh so lonely...
Thanks given by:
Oh wow. Looks pretty empty in the surrounding stands as well. D: apart from nobody being there how was the day?
Thanks given by:
Wasn't to bad, I turned up quite late but some pretty cool cars and the track sessions were fun to watch in the wet Smile
Thanks given by:
I whoched a live stream yesterday. the paddock looked quite i didn't seem to see any trade stands. Was there any? Or where they in a different location than normal.

Thanks given by:
I got there at 2ish and there were about 4/5 stands so not as much as the spring action day
Thanks given by:
I reckon the weather will have put people off a lot!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 09/09/17 Eeyore 6 656 14-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Hobo Ash
  Peugeot Festival 2nd July 2017 PSCUK 2 212 31-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 08/04/17 Eeyore 90 4,618 24-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Europe/Nurburgring Summer 2017 MY95 8 598 28-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Scarborough Summer Daze 2nd July 2016 P-Courty 0 919 20-05-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P-Courty