freezing cold friday

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
freezing cold friday
FRI;  prepare for 2 week internal audit in work..

SAT;  poss mot the 306 a week before its due

SUN;  as little as possible...see friday
Thanks given by:
Friday: currently on the way to the bmw stealers to pick up some parts for the bini then a long day ahead to assemble the new engine and get it fitted

Saturday: collect my new van,

Sunday: probably working on the bini as there's only a week and a half left until the brands hatch 24h
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Fri: Work then go fit some shiney bits too the landrover.

Sat: Work till 1 then gotta go secure a chicken pen at mothers after a savage fox attack

Sun: Chill, go find a roast dinner and relax at home Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
friday : work, maybe getting new tyres put on
saturday : putting boats away, fireworks
sunday : pfc expo
Thanks given by:
Fri: work and then beers after

Sat: Watch the truck racing at Brands, Hove fireworks in the eve

Sun: Hot Hatch Sunday Goodwood Breakfast Club in the morning, finish moving in to the new place in the afternoon.
Thanks given by:
Fri - Work til 5, go collect brake fluid from ECP, Fireworks in Norwich

Saturday - Change caliper on BMW, try and bleed brakes, swear because I can't do it. Fireworks in the evening somewhere in Suffolk.

Sunday - Chill during the day, Bears Den gig at the UEA in the evening.
Thanks given by:
Friday: work, tv and sitting in the evening

Saturday: work til 15:00 then taking the wife to Ikea

Sunday: PFC (very) End of Season Expo followed by watching the NFL all evening
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2016, 09:53 AM)1616six Wrote: Fri - Work til 5, go collect brake fluid from ECP, Fireworks in Norwich

Saturday - Change caliper on BMW, try and bleed brakes, swear because I can't do it. Fireworks in the evening somewhere in Suffolk.

I bought an Easy bleed tool for doing clutches and brakes when there's nobody around to pump the pedal . One of the most useful tools I've bought, plus it's not going to risk damaging the seals in the servo or anything as it's done off air pressure . Worth a look if you regularly service your own cars
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I was going to post exactly the above. Excellent bit of kit.
Gunson eazi bleed.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work and then cricket presentation dinner tonight.

Saturday: Pop into town first thing, then down to work to sort out a few car bits. Football in the afternoon and hope my ankle holds up.

Sunday: Football in the morning if all ok after saturday, then go watch a few mates who are quad racing.
Thanks given by:
Work tonight while I'm ill

Chill tomorrow and drink later and see a band while I'm ill

sun, not play footy as my ankle's fooked as well as this shitty virus lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2016, 04:00 PM)ozonehostile Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 09:53 AM)1616six Wrote: Fri - Work til 5, go collect brake fluid from ECP, Fireworks in Norwich

I bought an Easy bleed tool for doing clutches and brakes when there's nobody around to pump the pedal . One of the most useful tools I've bought, plus it's not going to risk damaging the seals in the servo or anything as it's done off air pressure . Worth a look if you regularly service your own cars

(04-11-2016, 05:29 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I was going to post exactly the above.  Excellent bit of kit.
Gunson eazi bleed.

Just been to Halfords and got one on trade for £10, cheers men.
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2016, 07:15 PM)1616six Wrote:

(04-11-2016, 05:29 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I was going to post exactly the above.  Excellent bit of kit.
Gunson eazi bleed.

Follow the instructions!!

Too much pressure in the tyre can flip the seals in the mc
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2016, 09:01 PM)swampy Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 07:15 PM)1616six Wrote:

Gunson eazi bleed.

Follow the instructions!!

Too much pressure in the tyre can flip the seals in the mc

Just read them. My car car doesn't have a spare wheel, FML. Will have to use a wheel on the car then pump it up again after.

From what I understand I just let the tyre down to 10-15PSI, probably good timing me doing this as its due a fluid change so I may as well syphon the fluid out & change it at the same time.

Just wish I had a ramp to save having to jack each corner up and take each wheel off one at a time!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  freezing cold friday daddyfixit 1 904 23-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Silky
  freezing cold friday daddyfixit 6 1,495 02-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  freezing cold friday daddyfixit 8 1,426 18-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard