140bhp xud

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
140bhp xud
Hi All,

I'm running a bosch pump with kkk turbo(the large one)

I'm aiming for 140 to 150bhp. 

So plans are gov mod, lda pin grind, reset throttle lever for more travel and adjust main fuel screws

Turn up boost.

Should that get me into that region bhp wise?
Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2016, 09:47 PM)pugtk Wrote: Hi All,

I'm running a bosch pump with kkk turbo(the large one)

I'm aiming for 140 to 150bhp. 

So plans are gov mod, lda pin grind, reset throttle lever for more travel and adjust main fuel screws

Turn up boost.

Should that get me into that region bhp wise?

in a word. no. 130 bhp is probably the limit on standard equipment maybe a touch more. i think ruan got 150 with an 11mm pump once. youd be better off just upgrading the turbo
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
It won't do those figures on any stock turbo I'm afraid, they just don't blow enough air.

I'd say realistically you're not likely to see north of 125bhp.
Thanks given by:
Ive basically just refreshed the entire engine, however the standard rods haven't been changed.

I dont fancy blowing them out of the block and I like usable power, Im running a 1.8 box currently which is quite short anyway.

What turbo would be a good bet to reach such figures?

Preferable something that will fit down the back of the block.
Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909
Thanks given by:
gt2052s, rhf5, gt2056s, gt20566vlk, gtb2056vlk, gt1752s, gtc15, even a td04 would easily hit 150bhp. im currently having the deciding issue with one of my projects atm as well. i suggest looking in the xud secition under rr bible and looking at the setups on there
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well if you read my sig below you'll see I made 134bhp on a K14, same as you, it wasn't gov modded and was on top mount, fmic and gov mod and I'd say 140bhp would be about exactly where that car would be, 150 perhaps not quite, you'll need a decat pipe for sure too, any questions ask away Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Depends what Dyno you use to test it more than anything, 120-130 real world HP is all you will get from stock blowers, but this can easily translate to 140-150hp according to some Dyno equipment!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I agree Darren, my old Sigma went well though, the day it got dynoed, Sam Barker was following me in a HDi that was supposedly 130bhp and it left that, I personally think about 140 is about the limit on a stockish setup Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Stock-ish being, modded pump, modded breathing, free flowing exhaust and front mount intercooler lol Big Grin
Thanks given by: