Posts: 824
Threads: 48
Joined: Oct 2014
Reputation:
4
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Original Rallye H/U
One very small bit of damage to the surround on the right hand side where I caught it on something as I was fitting it.
Haven't got the code for this one.
£40 ono
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Posts: 824
Threads: 48
Joined: Oct 2014
Reputation:
4
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Any offers on this?
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Posts: 6,258
Threads: 371
Joined: Feb 2014
Reputation:
29
Location: suffolk
Car Model/Spec: ford fiesta
I need one but £40 with no code is a bit steep.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Posts: 824
Threads: 48
Joined: Oct 2014
Reputation:
4
Location: Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Car Model/Spec: 306 Rallye
Make me an offer chief....need it gone as have to decorate the spare room so all the stuff needs to come out!
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....