Hello, new here - 306 Meridian.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, new here - 306 Meridian.
Hello my name is Vincent from Peterborough, UK
I work in private social care.

I've got a silver 2001 306 Meridian. She's done well for the past few years but unfortunately she failed her MOT this year.
Major bummer as I only need her until mid-next year as I'm moving to South America.

I'm here looking for parts. I appreciate this is not the normal way of joining a forum but I'm desperate to get her through the MOT so I don't have to raid my savings and get another car!!

Cheers all,
Vincent
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, not sure on the wanted section rules but i think you can ask for the bits you need you just cant sell yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club. post in the wanted section for bits youre after!
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys, apparently I need 20 post count before going in the wanted section
Thanks given by:
Welcome Vincent Smile - hope you get the 306 sorted ok !
Thanks given by:
vincentdrummond Wrote:Hello my name is Vincent from Peterborough, UK
I work in private social care.

I've got a silver 2001 306 Meridian. She's done well for the past few years but unfortunately she failed her MOT this year.
Major bummer as I only need her until mid-next year as I'm moving to South America.

I'm here looking for parts. I appreciate this is not the normal way of joining a forum but I'm desperate to get her through the MOT so I don't have to raid my savings and get another car!!

Cheers all,
Vincent

Vincent

sorry to hear this

this is mine

Andrew ( Saxblower)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: