FREE - brace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE - brace
no good to me, haven't got the bolts for it and I never planned on using it! collection only

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Where are you??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
croydon mate! sorry should have said!
Thanks given by:
very kind of you to offer this out

good luck with the gifting
Thanks given by:
Ah dang, what a guy!

If i was closer I'dbe at your door!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Damn if you'd post it I'd take it off your hands and leave you a bit extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I think I can get there tomorrow, I'll PM you Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair play croydens a bit far for myself. As said thanks for offering out though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I can post out at your cost!

Tigerstyle has PMd me about collecting as he is close by but im not back in croydon until thursday

I will let you guys fight it out haha
Thanks given by:
If tiger doesn't take it then I will if your happy to post [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
I still have some of the longer bolts available for fitting these
Thanks given by:
sorry guys been meaning to update this!

brace will be on its way up to Tigerstyle

Swampy might be worth giving Tiger a shout on those bolts!
Thanks given by:
Yes!

PocketFighet has been really kind to sort this out for me, at the time of the thread starting I was only 40 miles away and hoping to collect that night! But our work schedules didn't work out, so I've organised it to be sent to me, and don't wory folks payment is being made to PocketFighter too! the free brace turned into a really cheap bargain priced brace, but it's going to go a good home, will update the thread with pics once fitted.

I'll look into what bolts I need, but presume they will just be stock type but 10mm longer? Something decent 8.8 grade or above.
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2016, 10:19 AM)tigerstyle Wrote: Yes!

PocketFighet has been really kind to sort this out for me, at the time of the thread starting I was only 40 miles away and hoping to collect that night! But our work schedules didn't work out, so I've organised it to be sent to me, and don't wory folks payment is being made to PocketFighter too! the free brace turned into a really cheap bargain priced brace, but it's going to go a good home, will update the thread with pics once fitted.

I'll look into what bolts  I need, but presume they will just be stock type but 10mm longer? Something decent 8.8 grade or above.

just noticed you're up bedford way, if i hadn't have turned down a track day at Bedford Autodrome i would have delivered it myself lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE - Bootlid / Tailgate in white.... Completely rust free! pablito 10 3,657 23-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: pablito
Rainbow PH1 sideskirts - FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE Craig-o 7 2,830 18-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Parksy87