Hdi sear side airbags

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hdi sear side airbags
We're they fitted to all phase 3?

Or is there any way to tell?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
says airbag on the seat where they pop out from Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
They weren't fitted to all ph3s. As above, has airbag written on the bolster if they are, and an extra plug underneath.
Thanks given by:
Optional extra, a friend had them in his ph3 HDi, there's also additional impact sensors iirc where the fuel filler catch is and same on the pass side too!
Thanks given by:
Also a lamp on the dash next to the main airbag light.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2016, 09:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: They weren't fitted to all ph3s.  As above, has airbag written on the bolster if they are, and an extra plug underneath.

That's my point toms,  yours had the little badge but I didn't k of if they were standard.. if I unplug the seat plug however the airbag light comes on so I assume it's got them.. 
Just not 100%
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2016, 11:15 PM)toseland Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 09:02 PM)Toms306 Wrote: They weren't fitted to all ph3s.  As above, has airbag written on the bolster if they are, and an extra plug underneath.

That's my point toms,  yours had the little badge but I didn't k of if they were standard.. if I unplug the seat plug however the airbag light comes on so I assume it's got them.. 
Just not 100%

There's two plugs for the seats if there's side airbags. One red, one orange.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2016, 06:39 AM)Ruan Wrote:

Just not 100%

There's two plugs for the seats if there's side airbags. One red, one orange.

three Wink
there is a yellow too which is the side bag earth

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:

Just not 100%

Ah right, yeah I put Meridian seats in because DTurbo ones are horrible. I swapped them over before selling the Meridian so both cars must've had side airbags if one does.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side skirt extensions and rear diffuser side pieces Slam Wagon 38 6,046 19-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: welshpug
Question Airbags few Q's StarBenn 8 1,618 28-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: cully