White sedan stalker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White sedan stalker
Yo!

Been stalking the forum for while now and thought it's about time I stop being so unsociable and say hello!

Always fancied a 306 ever since I was 17 (now 27[emoji22] ) so thought I better get one while I can still just about get away with it and not look like pedo Pete hanging around McDonald's trying to relive his youth!

Few pics when I first picked her up, now my original plan was to buy an old nail, up the fuel and boost, kill it and be done with it but it seems after reading through the forum and watching Darren and piggys videos I've got an endless list of ideas to get on with!!

How it looks to date next to the donor car

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Why not watch piglets stuff, always nice to have extra info. Also if youre going to boost it dum dum has a video on boost can cotrol for vnt again helpful.

Welcome along im 27 and currenty have 4 306s between me and the wife and a zx i wouldnt worry about reliving youth thing just yet.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I hope you're gonna phase 1 that sedan, respect if you are and oh, I'm 38 and have far too many 306's Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'm 32, and I have no 306's any more, but I only ever had one at a time. Sedan looks nice, is it just me though, or have you got white clones on one side, and black on the other? Confused

EDIT: scratch that, just noticed the clones are on the donor car in the other pic. Doh
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 12:06 AM)m1kve Wrote: Yo!

Been stalking the forum for while now and thought it's about time I stop being so unsociable and say hello!

Always fancied a 306 ever since I was 17 (now 27[emoji22] ) so thought I better get one while I can still just about get away with it and not look like pedo Pete hanging around McDonald's trying to relive his youth!

Few pics when I first picked her up, now my original plan was to buy an old nail, up the fuel and boost, kill it and be done with it but it seems after reading through the forum and watching Darren and piggys videos I've got an endless list of ideas to get on with!!

How it looks to date next to the donor car

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(08-07-2016, 07:26 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Why not watch piglets stuff, always nice to have extra info. Also if youre going to boost it dum dum has a video on boost can cotrol for vnt again helpful.

Welcome along im 27 and currenty have 4 306s between me and the wife and a zx i wouldnt worry about reliving youth thing just yet.

I meant darren AND piggy. No chance of me getting any advise off him now I've dissed him in my first post!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Ah piggys a good bloke he will still help most. If you hbe any wuestions jist get them up on the thread and we can all answer them best we can
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 01:50 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Ah piggys a good bloke he will still help most. If you hbe any wuestions jist get them up on the thread and we can all answer them best we can

See, it's not just you that suffers from OTT autocorrect, or even fat fingers! lol
Thanks given by:
Holy crap thats written badly. This happens to me more than i like to admit. I dont use auto correct so it always come out as crap if im not looking what im writing on the phone lol
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2016, 08:12 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: I hope you're gonna phase 1 that sedan, respect if you are and oh, I'm 38 and have far too many 306's Big Grin
Still undecided whether to go p1 or p3. I love the p1 hatches but looking at p1 sedan pics it's just not doing it for me!

(08-07-2016, 03:45 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:50 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Ah piggys a good bloke he will still help most. If you hbe any wuestions jist get them up on the thread and we can all answer them best we can

See, it's not just you that suffers from OTT autocorrect, or even fat fingers! [emoji38]
Thing is I read that and understood it! didn't even realise until you pointed it out

Thanks given by:
Oh, I understood it, just felt it needed pointing out that we all suffer from the affliction that is autocorrect/fat fingers/lack of concentration. lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Newbie from Barnsley ph2 white 306 xud sedan Jamieh2013 4 2,068 07-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Herby7