306 d auto adust cable to manual

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 d auto adust cable to manual
Hey all my clutch cable is getting a bit ropey heard you can swap it to a manual adjustable one but need to know what vehical they came on ?????
Thanks given by:
Push or pull typre clutch, dw10 or xud both are diffrent
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
1.9 xud
Thanks given by:
so itll be a pull type then. means there are a few options. i think some citroen xms had pull types. why do you want to get rid of the adjuster? they are usually reliable for many years
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
There's some travel as in the pedal flopes about lol
Also the bite point seems to be getting lower and lower
Thanks given by:
(06-07-2016, 07:14 AM)Saloon306 Wrote: There's some travel as in the pedal flopes about lol
Also the bite point seems to be getting lower and lower

I think you misunderstood what i am saying. There is no need to get rid of the autoadjuster. Theyre fine for standard clutch applications and last many years. Id just buy a standard one and save the hassle. Only time to not have that adjuster imo is with an uprated clutch where it is more difficult to put down.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2016, 06:49 PM)Saloon306 Wrote: 1.9 xud

(04-07-2016, 08:53 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: so itll be a pull type then. means there are a few options. i think some citroen xms had pull types. why do you want to get rid of the adjuster? they are usually reliable for many years

no mention of a turbo so could be push type still.

However I do agree that an auto adjust cable doea the job just fine if the clutch fork bushes are good and the pressure plate hasn't stiffened up with age and heat
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
It's a xud turbo
Thanks given by: