Always wanted one, this time I had no choice!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always wanted one, this time I had no choice!
Hello guys, I've come to your forumafter a spot of bad luck, previously owned a 2007 Mk2 Ford Focus Zetec 1.6 Tdci (Yes, the bad, very bad engine) and in the space of 2 years it cost me around £1500 in 3 turbos, but after fitting the third one a fortnight ago, it all came to a sorry end when I hit a flash flood -_- 

So, like the title says, I have always wanted a 306, back when I first started driving I had an interest in a red 3 door straight D, but ended up with a Vx Corsa C 1.7Dti (Fantastic engine)

Ad have now happily got a hold of this 5 Door Silver Hdi Smile the previous owner was a member of the forum, so I suppose there is a chance you would recognise it (Me and him also picked up a navy D tuebo sedan once) but he helped me out of a hole whilst being stuck with no car, and i intend on holding on to it for a while Smile I only got it this evening, so the only photos I have are stole from his facebook

So far love driving it, and look forward to making it a bit more to my taste Smile

And about me, i'm a 21 year old cable jointers mate, working on low voltage (230-415v) cable all the way up to 33,000v cables. I'm handy when it comes to footering with cars, but love taking too much time and money to do a tidy job Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club, little low for my liking but looks bloody clean. Any futre plans???
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome, looks nice and clean
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
3 turbos on a DV6? Shoulda cleaned it up properly first time. Tongue

Being an cable joiner will come in handy with 306s, sooner or later you'll have some door looms to re-join. Wink Looks nice tbf! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Truthfully I know nothing about 306s Smile but there is omly one way to learn! No plans, maybe some light tint for the rear windows, get the fog lights working, gonna get the Da out today and tidy up the paintwork, need a touchup pen for the various stonechips. And i'll probably spend the day tidying up the leads from the radio my friend put in her :p everything everywhere :p
Thanks given by:
that looks nice! Someone likes the colour silver!
Thanks given by:
Just realised you're on FOC lol, thought I recognised the name. Wink

Has the 306 been mapped yet? If not, stage 1 is the way to go! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I do like silver, takea a bit of work to clean them up, but well worth it Big Grin as you can see by the old foci haha    

And yeah, was a member but found it a bit innactive, so ended up just posting on the Focus Enthousiasts Facebook page ;p

And yeah, she has been mapped, but know nothing about it, theres 200k on her, so I wouldn't want to push it too much Smile

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Time Reader - First Time Poster Dr-Evil 9 2,160 03-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Esmyth124