Friday Fred

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Fred
So, bored in Calgary airport and it's technically Friday at home so what's the plan...

Friday: Fly back to LHR, get ferried home, go for a cycle, chill
Saturday: Lie in!! Wash the Golf and probably the Mini
Sunday: Visit the wife's aunt with her.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Friday: work 8-5, home for shower quickly then back out to another job. Go home, sleep 

Saturday: work all day (party on Wayne) 

Sunday: half day of work then crack on with the gti
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Fri: Work 9-6, tea, pick inlaws up from Stansted at 00:30.

Saturday: Do something with the Mrs, meal out for FIL's birthday in the evening.

Sunday: Leave at 4AM, working at Santa Pod all day at PVS
Thanks given by:
Fri :Start on a site in wembley
sat : sort out air intake on 306
sun : no idea
Thanks given by:
Fri - Fit many parts to the ST this morning - wishbone, rear shock, lower engine mount, replacement lockers. May paint calipers while wheels are off, and change other things depending on what time the post arrives lol. This afternoon drive around waving a small amount of cash at garages to see if I can get a cheap AC regas done before the weekend lol. Pizza and TV in the evening as always for a Friday!

Saturday - No plans, probably involve a walk and fixing a car. Maybe even a local chav meet if I'm lucky lol.

Sunday - Alive & V Dubbin' Big Grin
Thanks given by:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ats-air-...rs-2461529

Any use Tom? Cheapest I've seen
Thanks given by:
Yeah I've seen it as well, but you have to buy it there then ring up to find times/spaces, I thought about getting it then going in to ask but if they say it's 2 weeks wait (look how many they've sold on groupon) then I'd rather pay a bit extra to have it sooner. Plus I can't really use the Ipswich branch anymore after I argued with the tech doing my tracking which way was toe out was....needless to say the tracking was worse after he'd done it! Confused

So far cheapest I've found locally is F1 with a discount code for £40, but to order that online have to wait until weds now, want it done for the weekend really so might go in and ask if they're not busy and want cash for the weekend lol...
Thanks given by:
friday - work, raspberry pi, running a website course
saturday - sailing, speedboating, fixing the saab
sunday - sailing, speedboating, fixing the 306
Thanks given by:
Today: work til 1 then sort wheels on the saxo and have a look at the motorbike fuelling issues

Tomorrow: work til 1 then probably try and bribe someone to fix the landrover, hopefully new intercooler turns up for the megane.

Sunday: Lie in, then find somewhere nice to take gf and child for the day. Hopefully nice weather so i have an excuse to call in at a local ice cream place Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday - roll out of bed at lunch time, sit on forum, strip and weigh in a wiring loom or 2, maybe go to MK with the BMX.

Saturday - Working Early turn

Sunday - Working Early turn.
Thanks given by:
Friday. Work, couple of beers, home.
Saturday. Put forks back together and attatch to bike. Couple of beers.
Sunday. Ashdown farm motocross. Many beers after.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Today: work, home, dinner, many beers
Tomorrow: Up early, got some mates coming down then off down the pub. Remain in a pub of some sort until the early hours of Sunday
Sunday: Recover
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2016, 08:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote: I argued with the tech doing my tracking which way was toe out was....needless to say the tracking was worse after he'd done it! Confused 

lmao

(10-06-2016, 09:16 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Hopefully nice weather so i have an excuse to call in at a local ice cream place Big Grin

A 99 flake is a great way to cheer yourself up if the weather is cloudy and miserable!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oi Fred, it's Friday! Dum-Dum 12 1,631 18-06-2016, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum