D2 coilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D2 coilovers
Have for sale the D2 coilovers that come off my estate due to fitting shocks and springs. These aren't your normal cheapy TAs. The car really did handle well with these on. They are in used condition and think 1 had a slight oil leak but they still road and handled fine with no knocking. They come with C spanners and allen keys bits to adjust the damping rate of them. I would rather not but i could post these but ideally collection or i can bring a long to FCS or pugfest. Would like to see £150 for them but open to offers. Any questions ask

[Image: 0FDE0E40-D6C6-4D48-9E95-B73ACF500218_zpsvw1z1ky9.jpg]

[Image: 192661BF-AE6D-4D9F-944E-D106085C045E_zpsuj1attoq.jpg]

[Image: 225C822A-47CC-4CC3-A699-143220115BC0_zpszqtncswy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Should be worth it for the camber adjustment alone I'd have thought

GLWTS
Thanks given by:
Are they the street addition? Seem to offer a few different versions.
very interested. Good ride comfort for a coilover?
Initial shotgun people!
Thanks given by:
(31-05-2016, 07:05 PM)impotentials Wrote: Are they the street addition? Seem to offer a few different versions.
very interested. Good ride comfort for a coilover?
Initial shotgun people!

I'll reply to your pm in the morning chap when on a computer
Thanks given by:
Cheers
Thanks given by:
Deposit taken
Thanks given by:
Waa.... I'm not surprised though. I'd have had them as I said but not till later in the month.

Still holding out for some Gaz Gold or KW V2 ideally.
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2016, 10:53 PM)ArmzSC6 Wrote: Waa.... I'm not surprised though. I'd have had them as I said but not till later in the month.

Still holding out for some Gaz Gold or KW V2 ideally.

Yeah sorry mate, want them gone and could do with the money. I just thought would be a good time to put them up for sale as I can take them to FCS. Just a shame your not coming along
Thanks given by: