D turbo take 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D turbo take 2
So, already said hello on .net but wanted to say hi here as well!
in the past I've had a 306ph3 1.8 green soft top , ph2 d turbo which I spent a fair bit of time on and a 205 1.4 ck junior soft top!  Absolutely love (and hate) French cars! So when I Spurs a ph3 Nile blue d turbo with 44000 miles on the clock , I had too get  I! So far I've not done much just small things like fuel and boost and fitted my trusty air horn !
But tomorrow will be the start of the real work! Finally finished sorting out a xsara vts rear beam so that's going on tomorrow! Also got a set of 307 286mm brakes to fit , managed to get a set of challenger alloys for a good price just need tyres and spacers.
Main idea for this car is to get it semi track ready as the Mrs fancys some fun at knock hill and i fancy a project! Anyway hopefully I'll get a project thread set up soon ish ! 
If anyone's selling a gt2056 ish set up then let me know! Already wanting more boost !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome back, that's super low miles if it's true, well played Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
WeLcOmE tO tHe MaD hOuSe Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
I've checked the mots as far back as I can go and it's max 500 a year for the last 6! Driving it back from Birmingham and you could feel the turbo getting more and more involved so pretty confident it's been driven carefully! Which is a shame as I have no intention of granny smithing it around knock hill hah! Got the xsara beam on today but didn't get enough time to bleed the system so will do that tomorrow. Forgot that you need 4 arms to change the things ! My pathetic trolley jack couldn't even lift the beam high enough! But it's bolted on now so happy days!
Thanks given by: