blowers making windscreen mist up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blowers making windscreen mist up
so im sure this is probably heater matrix. just want some inout as always guys. apart from lus one that i had to replace ive never had one go like this. lus just leaked all over the car interior. anything else im missing, its a stupid ac model dash as well. so if its dead ill be putting in the other dash from the old blue one
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, mine did that when the matrix went as well.
Another fun job to do there.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Heater matrix for sure. This happened both times on the 1.8. To begin with you need the heater on to demist.... Then when steam is coming out of the vents and the footwells are 4 inches deep... Its probably time to replace...

If anyone knows what to properly clean windows with that would be great. Using cleaner on mine just seems to add to the layers of shit.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2016, 06:42 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Heater matrix for sure. This happened both times on the 1.8. To begin with you need the heater on to demist.... Then when steam is coming out of the vents and the footwells are 4 inches deep... Its probably time to replace...

If anyone knows what to properly clean windows with that would be great. Using cleaner on mine just seems to add to the layers of shit.

I just use the ordinary spray glass cleaner, like the MR Muscle stuff.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I use the Mr Muscle with vinegar in (often on offer in supermarkets), seems to work well!
Thanks given by:
same as me tom! Smile
actually, I use the ASDA version (with vinegar)
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Screenwash, if you don't like paying more money for the same thing in a spunky bottle. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Just fill your coolant system up with Washer fluid and vinegar,

kill's two birds with one stone... !
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: