Engine Water with alot of pressure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine Water with alot of pressure
Hi,

Another problem bite me in the hand

Today i was driving normally, and i stop the car, i saw alot of smoke coming out of the engine. I looked and the problem is that the heater radiator (Matrix(?)) hoses was out and water was leaking ALOT. Probably some pressure in the cooling system ? But what causes that ? This is like a plug right ? That doesn't come out easy, i assume?

There's a picture:

I know that the rings is out, i'll try to buy some new ones. But that wasn't the source of the problem right ?

Thanks alot guys, for your patience
Thanks given by:
if you want to remove the pipes, there is a metal clip on the top that needs removing, then there is a little catch you must press and hold inbetween the matrix pipes as you wiggle in a circular motion to remove . . . . not sure why it's leaking, you get much pressure in the radiator?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
A bit of pressure in the system is normal but I've got a feeling that when the connector was pushed in at some point the Oring might have been pinched and half out it's groove so over time has worked it's way out.

I use a bit of silicone grease to help the orings and connector slip in to place without the Orings getting pinched.

Do the rad pipes go rock hard after a run?
Thanks given by:
Rad pipes are not meant to be rock solid if they are is wager headgaskets gone, get a sniffer test on her
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well after a run, the pipes doesn't get rock solid, half rock solid

I don't have to much pressure in the radiator when its hot. What happens is that water gets out through the radiator cap, but its the cap itself i belive.

I had the matrix changed probably the connection wasn't pressed all the way ? But could the pressure blow out the connection ? Could it be the headgasket ? I didn't really see if the pipes are rock solid. I have to see. I have to flush the cooling system again
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S16 Pressure (Water & Crankcase) lpr1981 7 1,413 16-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Last Post: lpr1981
  engine water intake ? grantpipe 3 1,079 09-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Last Post: grantpipe