Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS "16" is rapidly approaching
that time of the year is coming
the Show season the next being FCS in june

I would like to put this out to our members
what do "YOU" want from FCS this year

what would you like to see from our club stand

going by previous years themes don't work as not many people participate, the balloons last year were nice but were lost on a stand our size

ideas on what you want please

1,how about a raffle donate  a prize get entered into club raffle to win?
2,stand best car

for my 2 hr track session i am offering free passenger laps to the club if your interested just cover, your sign in fee and helmet.
for the sataurday night after show
i will be going for a meal like last year at Brewers Fayre Cepen Park if anyone else is interested  it tagging along Smile

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Ill offer passenger rides to whoever wants one as well. Happy to do so for club members. Ni idea about the stand though. Not goodnwith things like that
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I personally think there is too much emphasis on making the stand / club do something in particular, I'm just happy to see some familiar faces and get abuse thrown at me - but that's me.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm just realising that it's the start of June rather than the end so my next lump of expenses won't have been paid to allow me to have the car mapped before FCS.

I think we need to find out the judging criteria for wining best club as I'm not being beaten by [omitted for the sake of harmonious relations] again.

That and if me and Kent get cockblocked again I'm gonna be f*cked off.
Thanks given by:
Any idea yet of where our stand will be this year? Be good to have a organised stand this year as last year it just looked more like a car park IMO.

Also we doing any front row submissions for the stand?
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 06:05 PM)Frosty Wrote: Any idea yet of where our stand will be this year?

FCS dont set stand positions till later on in MAY as most tickets are sold towards end of may
so no one knows the size of and position of their stand yet Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Ah ok, I'm sure we got told earlier last year.
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 06:57 PM)cully Wrote:
(28-04-2016, 06:05 PM)Frosty Wrote: Any idea yet of where our stand will be this year?

FCS dont set stand positions till later on in MAY as most tickets are sold towards end of may
so no one knows the size of and position of their stand yet Wink

I know the size of the stand. It'll be 50% smaller per car than any other club gets.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to just see everyone. It's going to be the rallyes first outing to a show so I'm putting all the effort in this year to make sure I'm there so I want to see everyone Smile

And I'd like to also know what will win us best club.

Also maybe a few little prizes for members whose car stands out
Like little trophies haha (basically I want a trophy haha)
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Id like to see more fires and banter in the evening.

And more beer
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
i think.... best dressed up car, best diesel project, best petrol project, most original etc would be good prizes. tbh what we did last year again would be perfect!
Thanks given by:
What do I want from fcs? A drive of your car cully.. round the track.. for an hour..

(28-04-2016, 08:05 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Id like to see more fires and banter in the evening.

And more beer

already spoke to mark Dow 're the fire pit, no problem 

Would appreciate if people could being some logs along.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 08:52 PM)toseland Wrote: What do I want from fcs? A drive of your car cully.. round the track.. for an hour..

(28-04-2016, 08:05 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Id like to see more fires and banter in the evening.

And more beer

ive got enough wood to go around...
Thanks given by:
Ok, it'll chew through about 4 logs an hour minimum
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Not to be parked next to a huge lassa van
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm just realising that it's the start of June rather than the end so my next lump of expenses won't have been paid to allow me to have the car mapped before FCS.

I think we need to find out the judging criteria for wining best club as I'm not being beaten by [omitted for the sake of harmonious relations] again.

the sshow stands are judged on best Renault content... We have more renault this year so more chance of winning.
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 08:52 PM)toseland Wrote: What do I want from fcs? A drive of your car cully.. round the track.. for an hour..

And more beer

would chopped-up pallets do? (not that I've decided to go as of yet)
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
How far is FCS from Kent? I might be down there for 6 weeks come the summer !
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 08:58 PM)Eeyore Wrote: ive got enough wood to go around...

Can vouch for this ^
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm just realising that it's the start of June rather than the end so my next lump of expenses won't have been paid to allow me to have the car mapped before FCS.

That last bit haha

(28-04-2016, 10:07 PM)toseland Wrote:

the sshow stands are judged on best Renault content... We have more renault this year so more chance of winning.

My friend has a very nice Clio not yet on a stand Wink
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 10:12 PM)Magenta Sunset Wrote:

And more beer

would chopped-up pallets do? (not that I've decided to go as of yet)

Long as they are no more than 12 or so inch chunks and not painted, sure. 

Figure if people bring a bit each we will have enough.
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Laps In other people's cars is always good with them driving
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by: