PROJECT OF THE WEEK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROJECT OF THE WEEK
So as some if youe seen ive been posting on the facebook group with interesting projects. Its been suggested we do projct of the week. Ill post one up today but then after that inthink maybe every friday.

Suggestions for how this can work. I can have a little vote thing put on the thread with the 4 most actuve threads of the previous week. Or over pm with suggestions to stop feeling hurting.

I think there are only two rules in order. 1. You cant win two weeks in a row.
2. The thread has to be car related
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I think people suggest and you pick what you want, ask once a month and pick a months worth, maybe 2 a week though.

I pick cheez's shed/man cave http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=33625
Thanks given by:
I will pick Toms Nile GTI6 Smile http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=33797
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
Yup I agree after reading the whole thread tonight, worthy 6 and great effort from Tom Makeup Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah post up what you guys want on here then ill pick a few to post up then. Works for me.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
This may already be here somewhere but If anyone ( @Stef205 ) fancies doing a rear beam project I'm sure there would be plenty people interested in seeing the pics and info as a guide!
Thanks given by:
I vote hungrs 1.4 as that car was crap and now it's going in for its mot ready for the road.
Thanks given by:
I vote for bens Rallye! The attention to detail is unreal
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: Ben_w
just pick anything they are all worthy in there own right
and all will bring different tastes to the forum Wink

if people put time to a project thread they all need featuring in turn

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 04:10 PM)cully Wrote: just pick anything they are all worthy in there own right

agree, don't think we need to vote on em - just get something highlighted everyweek Big Grin
Thanks given by:
My vote goes with Frosty's Ph1 Black D Turbo
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=4759
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 04:17 PM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(27-04-2016, 04:10 PM)cully Wrote: just pick anything they are all worthy in there own right

agree, don't think we need to vote on em - just get something highlighted everyweek Big Grin

totally agree tbh, just pick one fella, that's what I was going to do before you cough.... Stole my idea Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Works for me. Ill keep it going and keep posting on the facebook as well to get people on the forum as well. I see the facebook page is starting to get used a bit more
Thanks given by:
could also post on other groups with relevent links Wink

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 04:28 PM)Dazecoop Wrote: My vote goes with Frosty's Ph1 Black D Turbo
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=4759

Cheers bud.

I agree with what the others have said though, there's so many great projects on here its hard to single out just a few by voting. Up to bash to select a few and eventually we will get through most of them Smile
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 04:03 PM)Matt Wrote: I vote for bens Rallye! The attention to detail is unreal

Wow......thank you!
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
just remember, it's not a peen sucking exercise, it's so outsiders can see the wide variety of projects going on here, not just the amazing ones, ideally it should make people want to construct their own thread as well as being inspired by the big builds . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
yeah this is very true. its like everyone said in the club thread. welcome and help the newbies a bit more
Thanks given by:
Good call on just picking some decent projects out, but I guess we could keep this thread going for suggestions rather than votes, just like it has been. Wink Stick with a "I pick *insert members project here* because..." kinda style, and we should be on to a winner. ThumbsUp
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i do not pick wingnutz estate project as project of the week. Complete lack of motivation by the owner of a truly unique car and then it was smashed and scrapped.
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 07:58 PM)Eeyore Wrote: i do not pick wingnutz estate project as project of the week. Complete lack of motivation by the owner of a truly unique car and then it was smashed and scrapped.

I sorry.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So its that day of the week again.. FRIDAY! Matt-Rallye 16 2,699 01-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  It's that day of the week again... C.A.R. 11 2,436 09-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Bargain of the week. Dean 7 1,717 13-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy