Things people say

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things people say
My favourite is the guys in Honda Civic's here that brag about how fast they are etc. One idiot was swerving in front of me and messing around generally being stupid and dangerous ages back on a dual carriageway. I was in my 318i which is on the book quite a bit slower than this particular car (had a b16b engine and lsd gearbox) dropped 2nd then into 3rd I left him behind.... As I was passing him I was hearing nothing but limiters and missing/grinding gears Rofl
Thanks given by:
(27-04-2016, 10:50 AM)Dave Wrote: tickling the lady lips of the gapey large juicer with some top end diesel supply and open muzzle hehe ThumbsUp

I'm right with you on that one Dave
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2016, 10:34 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(22-04-2016, 10:04 AM)toseland Wrote: vitara in Low ratio 4x with the fronts unlocked and it'll cock a front wheel off the line and be up to 50 before most vehicles get into second..

What about a bogo standard 15 plate fwd vitara with no 4x anything and no diff locks? And a standard 1.6 petrol lump? lol

Not a chance haha...

the older ones with the xfer boxes on and low ratio were quite mental when pulling away.. need to be quick through the gears tho but the gearboxes were nice and tight in them if the bushes and cup on the gearstick weren't work to hell.   couldn't go past 50 in 5th though..

the original ones didn't have difflocks either,  but manual locking front hubs that allowed you to remove the front driveline from the package increasing fuel economy and hence run in 4wd safely (even though it was only driving the rear wheels) on tarmac, some of the newer ones had auto hubs (clutched system) that would lock up upon drive or vac operated systems that locked up when the vac pump was engaged (which was shit most of the time as the pump packed up).
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2016, 10:58 AM)zx_volcane Wrote:
(27-04-2016, 10:50 AM)Dave Wrote: tickling the lady lips of the gapey large juicer with some top end diesel supply and open muzzle hehe ThumbsUp

I'm right with you on that one Dave

Haha have to see what she'll do without the gag sometimes
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by: