3 Door Rear Bench Button Trim

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 3 Door Rear Bench Button Trim
Hi All,

On the rallye and i guess all three doors there is a button you press to release the upright part of the rear bench. Ive noticed that my drivers side one has cracked and broken. Has anyone got a replacement?

Sam
Thanks given by:
I'm going to strip the last bits off a 306 i have on the weekend i think, I'll grab it for you if I am able to get it off in one bit.
What side do you need or are they the same?
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
It's the drivers side buddy. Not sure if they are the same. They probably are.
Thanks given by:
not really needed now as ive removed hte rear benches but if anyone does have one do let me know.
Thanks given by:
Yeah mate, i do still have them, had a look ages ago and forgot to post about em.
There when you want them. Just cover postage.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
kl cheers mate. Probably wont need them for a while but if the car goes back to standard ill need them. Able to post cheap?
Thanks given by:
Im sure they will cost pennies to send. I'll pull em off (inB4giggedy) next time i'm at the yard.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: ZX 3 Door Rear Bumper and other bits. Paul Baldwin 0 1,097 02-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Paul Baldwin
  Wanted: door window rubber trim Leemus 0 736 20-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Leemus
  Wanted 5 door Rear (N/S Diablo Red door) please Day666 0 728 27-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Day666