Door Card Clips

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Card Clips
Morning,

So as you've probably seen I need a door handle. I'm guessing it's linked to that, several of the white plastic clips are broken and rattling now on the card.

I bought some off ebay for a previous 306 (about 6 years ago tbf!) and they were crap, didn't work at all so I don't want to make the same mistake. Has anyone bought cheap ones that do work and could link them? They're about a pound each at the dealer but trying to save where I can with this lol.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
hi tom, we had this problem also, water making its way into the cabin thru the speaker, and the rear lower tail gate trim panel and trim above rear lock rattling and buzzing.

removed door card and sorted the missing plastic sheet ( pug wanted nearly £40 for a small sheet of plastic, we aint gunna pay that price!! ) with blue plastic and duct tape. Some body clips where in the car rattling in the door pockets, so we used them for the door card and rear trims. Pug wanted about a £1 each.

looked in various motor factor catalogues, even asked mafco, but they could not help.

so, pug parts it is it seems.
Thanks given by:
I'm an idiot...they weren't broken afterall, just needed banging back in... lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  door card fabric Magenta Sunset 3 2,253 13-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Door Card & Trim Questions Orta 3 1,479 10-05-2016, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mattcheese31
Question removing wingmirror caps without breaking clips??? Mattcheese31 21 5,783 10-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Last Post: cully