Selling

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling
Hi all.
 My pug is for sale, it`s an estate version, are they not desirable to pug users.  It has a new clutch and cable so good for many more miles.  To me it`s worth £500, what you think?? Comments welcome.
Thanks given by:
They are not as desirable no, if you look at other cars for sale on here there is a very nice white phase 1 3 door for £450 up for grabs, I think you may have to lower your expectations slightly Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I think £500 is either a steal or a rip off or perfectly priced...

Depends on condition/servicing/mot etc etc

A ph3 hdi estate has to be worth £500 imho min
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah agree with Piggy, but from what I remember in your advert it's not exactly pristine Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Id say about £600 due to the 184k miles, welded rear arch and lx spec, but looks good other than that Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's not the fact it's an estate, but the mileage, spec and condition that would put people off. Even a set of new plates would make it look a bit tidier. But on the subject of plates, it's a Y reg isn't it? So cheap tax...lots of people want a load lugger with cheap tax and decent MPG and don't care what it is, rather than on a forum for the car where you've got quite a specific audience. I think it'd go pretty quickly on gumtree if you mention it's cheap tax, mpg and good load space.
Thanks given by:
LX spec and big mileage will knock the price down.

I bought my last estate about 3 years ago for £200 (IIRC) and that was an 02 plate Meridian SE HDi in not bad condition with not alot more miles on it.
Thanks given by: