Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey peeps, just thought I'd say hi as new to the sight. I've only got a Lil 1.4lx just as a Lil run around. Need to get her some wheels and give her a bit of tlc. Also for some reason speakers in parcelshelf have suddenly stopped working can't see any loose connections anyobe have any ideas as I need my music lol ?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum. Where abouts are you based? Cyclones are probably the best wheels to fit as they bolt straight on but be aware you will need flat seated bolts. Also 50 profile tyres are cheaper than 55s.

Is it a standard headunit or aftermarket?
Thanks given by:
Hiya im from Wiltshire. After market headunit all was working fine then it stopped soo not sure what's happened grrrrr. Yeah I was looking at cyclones xx
Thanks given by:
hello and welcome, 2nd vote for cyclones here Smile they suit a 306 well.

Have you checked the fuses? most aftermarket stereos also have a fuse in the back of the headunit itself so maybe worth checking
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I would take the head unit out and make sure that the loom is plugged into the back properly. As matt has said you can check the fuse at the same time. Depending on how fancy the headunit is there may be a setting to mute the rear. There was on mine and i only found that out the other day after it wasnt playing the rear on bluetooth.
Thanks given by:
Fuse all OK on headunit as front speakers are working fine. They were working with headunit as well but sub and rear speakers now not working. Taken headunit out tried different headunit as well and still no joy ?. Checked the plug where parcel shelf speakers connect to and all OK there as well. I'm stumped lol. Xx
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
so the speakers and the sub dont work. Is the sub on a RCA cable or is it taking high level input?
Thanks given by:
Sub is on rca. It was all working fine for about 2 months very odd it just stopped. Power all OK to sub. It's the speakers in the shelf that are bugging me, not even a hiss from them lol xx
Thanks given by:
Is the sub into a separate amp? Guessing it is and that's the issue if there was no output from the headunit the amp would still introduce some noise to the speakers when cranked up, dead amp?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: