question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
Hi all I am a out to start breaking a peugeot 306 2.0 petrol 5dr and my question is

How do I post on seller pages as post thread doesnt ?

Cheers
Stu
Thanks given by:
You need 100 posts to be able to start selling, it's to prevent fraudsters and fly by night con artists Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2016, 07:50 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: You need 100 posts to be able to start selling, it's to prevent fraudsters and fly by night con artists Smile

Thanks av just spotted that I was mearly signing on this forum to help people who own this car out as I have one which I purchased as a cheap run around until my car was fixed I was going to sell the car as a while but a friend who is a big fan a peugeot advised me to check the back quarter where the seat belts sits as it cud have perished I have done so and now I deam the car unsafe and unless someone is willing to repair not fit for road use hence the breaking I was want to give your forum first refusal of any parts if you can be kind enough to let me do so I can promise I am truthful and do actually have this vehicle for sale I am a member of golfgti forum which I sold many parts and had no complaints u can check if you wish.

Thanks for your time any help with this would be great 

Cheers
Stu
Thanks given by:
Sorry, I understand but the rules are in place for a reason, as annoying as it may seem it is for the protection of our members, regards, Matt Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: