Hello from down under :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from down under :)
        Hello all ! 

Just writing to say hello! I Have had 3 306's ( keep upgrading when something comes up)
Now the only problem is i have a phase 3 xsi and the next one up is the Gti6 here in australia and im quite certain there are only 20-30 left here and no one wants to sell! Good news is the cars in perfect nick and i love it! 
Anyway , getting to the point , what would you recomend i do to get some extra bhp without spendding thousands ? Iv heard a few ideas such as bigger injectors, new manifold? Is this correct ? 
Thankyou guys and any reply will be appreciated Smile

Regards
Aidan Procter
Perth Western Australia
2001 306 xsi
Thanks given by:
Car looks clean, welcome to the club mate, you could always supercharge it? Failing that or sourcing a 6 lump, drop an Xud9te in and go big blower Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2016, 05:56 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Car looks clean, welcome to the club mate, you could always supercharge it? Failing that or sourcing a 6 lump, drop an Xud9te in and go big blower Smile

Hi there ! What kind of numbers would i be getting with the xud9te set up? Its at 142 now with a k&n induction kit and ss exhaust but it was only a 7hp increase for $1300! ( yes you have to sell your house to get any car parts here ) haha 
Cheers
Thanks given by:
Well, around 200bhp is certainly possible, modified pump, forged rods, uprated head studs and obviously bigger turbo required to keep it reliable Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome!

To see around 150bhp on that setup you have now you could always source a gti6 exhaust manifold and inlet manifold with throttle body setup Smile helps them to breathe and increses torque also. If you read through the forums there are numerous guides and files to help you better understand how to get the most with what you already have and hopefully without having to sell your house again! Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: