Non runner HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non runner HDI
Peugeot 306 HDI, decent condition all round for age, previously remapped by HDITuning, mid box - back box conversion for less flow restriction. Mileage is roughly around 140k, full service history, lots of invoices and receipts including original. 15 inch steel wheels with decent tyres all round. Had a full service a few weeks before it conked out, including, oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, front discs and pads.

MOT until April 26th 2016.

BSI* has failed

*306 equivalent of a BSI sort of

Might be of use for someone to ra*e for parts. Clutch was holding up just fine with the stage one, never slipped. Tyres alright all round. Interior is in pretty good nick. Pretty much all original apart from the back box and remap. 

Pics added when I figure out how! 

£90

Thanks given by:
Where are you. Ive got a hdi with an ecu and bsi keys etc that i can change to this if need be
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What's the serial number on it? At Carterton OX18

Thanks given by:
(28-03-2016, 02:18 PM)aaron_one Wrote: What's the serial number on it? At Carterton OX18

No idea of the serial number can have a nose at some point.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Didn't you already fix this once??
Thanks given by:
Turns out I'm selling up though. The kit I bought cost quite a bit so thought I'd just get a refund, try find a cheaper set but I'm just seeing as spares or repairs.
Thanks given by:
Ha, would have had this when we made you an offer better than £90 last time, don't need it any more though, bad luck. Rofl

What's so wrong with it that you are selling for less than last time even though you've fixed it then?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I don't even recall you making an offer, you just umm'd and arr'd at any price I stated haha!

SOLD.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: 3dr hdi 90k t&t but non runner leonwayne1988 11 2,553 13-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Last Post: shaverspeedengineering
  106 1.1 cheap runner loew mileage Lew_Derv_T 3 1,570 19-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Lew_Derv_T