Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rear Beam Mounts?
#1
If I was to replace the rear beam mounts is it worth fitting the powerflex tensioning kit?

I presume they slide into the rear mounts and then the screws just hold them in place??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-RE...xykmZTOq0e

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-93...SwYGFUuAaV

Just wondering if anyone had these and if they were any good?

Thanks Big Grin
#2
I have to do this job on ours at some point, which are the best "budget" beam front and rear mounts to get, pug ones are way too expensive for us.
#3
Seems a bit of a bodge. Second hand solid beam mounts all the way.
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
#4
I dunno how hey work I'm just presuming that's how they work. Are there no new ones around? Don't want solid metal as surely that just makes it stupidly bumpy?
#5
febi mounts! dont recommend powerflex "flex" in the name
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
#6
Yeah they just slide in...i glued mine in.
Only affect the rear most mounts though.

I was sorting with powerflex, over a number of months, some proper full blown oned, prototypes etc were getting made for me to try but in end they said couldnt do it
Wishes for more power...
#7
I got some decent quality 1s from Gsf back along for my dt and they seem ok. Just avoid cheap eBay 1s
#8
Cheers fellas. I have found some Lemforder ones I dont know what those are like

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Peugeo...530&000273

What even are these bits??
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Peugeo...af6&000273

There are Febi ones of those but they are £30 less than the lemforder one that I have linked to :O Surely not the same or just an error on ECP?
#9
considering febi is genuine id go with febi.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.


Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear beam ...the good and the bad Mighty306 35 30,721 23-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Rear Beam Pgtips 1 3,323 26-06-2020, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Rear beam rebuild MOK 21 15,466 18-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Last Post: MOK

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)