I went to Japan, made a video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I went to Japan, made a video
Week before last I went to Osaka, Japan! My first trip to Japan, it was amazing!

As some of you may know (or maybe not), I'm a ProAm drift racing driver sponsored by a car & parts import company in the UK. They asked if I would come along with them on one of their trips to film various things for them, which of course I said yes to instantly  Rofl

So, this is my video, with mostly me talking about the places we went to in Japan. Its 19 mins long, so grab a cuppa & I hope you enjoy Smile

Any feedback or questions, feel free to comment away Cool
Thanks given by:
decent watch mate! that global autos garage looked nuts..
Thanks given by:
i went to osaka on my first and only trip to japan. It was disappointing not to see any real cars out there.
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2016, 09:30 AM)Dazecoop Wrote: Week before last I went to Osaka, Japan! My first trip to Japan, it was amazing!

As some of you may know (or maybe not), I'm a ProAm drift racing driver sponsored by a car & parts import company in the UK. They asked if I would come along with them on one of their trips to film various things for them, which of course I said yes to instantly  Rofl

So, this is my video, with mostly me talking about the places we went to in Japan. Its 19 mins long, so grab a cuppa & I hope you enjoy Smile

Any feedback or questions, feel free to comment away Cool

I want to go to Osaka! Japan home of the big 4 ( bikes ) what a place to see some culture and positive can do attitude! Smile
They tend to do it right over there be it tuning or resto work to as high a standard as poss!
I do love my French motors but really the Jap bikes ( especially 60's-90's are way above anything we (Europe) are capable of in terms of build and material quality be it an alloy casing or a simple needl bearing!
Do it once but do it right and check it twice before you hit it!
Thanks given by:
still cant get over those micras  Rofl
Thanks given by:
Thanks all! Indeed, haha. Those Micra/March's are weird, but super cool!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yahoo auctions Japan! Redordead89 9 1,716 03-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Redordead89