New to forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forum
Hey guys new to this pug forum but old hat to peugeot but I've recently bought an 306 meridian estate and it seems the owners manual has disappeared as well as some trim lol....I'd like to find a thread with a picture detail of the interior as I've some features on  mine I've no clue what they are or what they do...soo any assistance would be great
Thanks given by:
take some pictures of what you are confused about and im sure we can help
Thanks given by:
I've most buttons sorted just this 1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
disables the rear electric windows

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Rear window cut-off... Already guessed it'd be that before seeing the pic haha. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys my first thought was traction control at first lol noob........also I've some electric gremlins my rear wiper has given up but fuses and motor are fine been told it could be the stalk as it is stiff but is there other things I could do to check it works before forking out for a new stalk?
Thanks given by:
I'd check the voltage at the rear motor first. I had my rear motor die on my last car
Thanks given by:
Relay?
Thanks given by:
That or wiring between boot and body
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Checked relay and all fine checked wires for burns......nothing out the ordinary the wiper itself just parked in the middle of the back window soo thinking motor as for the wire loom where do I check it from? Is it a screw on junction from the door/hinges? I've tested the stork and that's solid enough but I've no power to the boot it seems
Thanks given by:
Are you sure there is now power? Have you tested it? Its most likely the motor has packed up. I've never heard of boot looms being damaged.
Thanks given by:
There is power to the boot as lights rear break light all work I've pulled the grommets from the boot and there has been some repairs on the wires but no damage to the loom just been retaped as far as I can tell I'm getting a new wiper mech and go from there as I think it's probably the motor
Thanks given by: