New here !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here !
Hi - I have an R reg 306 1.9 GLX DT - I have owned the car for 2 years,originally bought as a wee runaround but it is such a nice car I have used as my main car for the last 18 months.She has done a genuine 78,000 miles and I have put 30,000 of that on in the last 2 years.
I thought it was about time I joined a 306 forum : )
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, photos are always happily seen. Keep posting
Thanks given by:
(13-03-2016, 09:22 PM)impotentials Wrote: Welcome along, photos are always happily seen. Keep posting

Thanks Imp - I lived in W Sussex until last December - sure do miss the warm weather down south LOL
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Thanks Matt : )
Thanks given by:
Was just thinking last night although my current 306 is my first 306 - I have actually bought 3 in total,first was a V reg non turbo with that really quiet DW8 engine : ),bought it really cheap for an old friend of mine who had car problems,it had about 180,000 miles on the clock when I bought it and she ran it for 4 years with no probs (I had bought it off a reliable mate) but eventually her driving patterns changed and she ended up doing a weekly return journey along the M27 to look after daughters rugrats  - I thought the 306 was unsuitable for that with 215,000 miles on it by then  !
So I was lucky and saw an X reg  306 2.0 HDI estate for sale at work for £450 (about 114,000 miles I think) - bargain - I shoved the cash into the blokes hand before he realised he had seriously underpriced it LOL,lovely car to drive - powerful engine and brakes although the estate feels a lot bigger than the hatch and not quite so nice on country roads - but nice on the M27 !
The only trouble so far is that occasionally it would cut dead with an EML light - but eventually worked out it was the tank pump - burnt out elec plug (completely melted),so I got a new plug from a scrapper and also changed the pump (brand new from eurocartarts on special : ))
Thanks given by: