Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please! Correct washer spring assembly for cat to manifold flange
Hi all

Having trouble logging in with my old account so started a new one to as im having a mare with replacing my cat, after an aftermarket cat arrived (sports jetex 200cell) i decided to get a 'professional' to do it. They couldn't, blaming jetex not producing the correct angle on the cat flange to meet the manifold flange. Then they put my old cat back with the bolts in this order:

[img]webkit-fake-url://31941ad0-4c3e-471b-87e2-30d5423e9d4b/imagepng[/img]

[img]webkit-fake-url://be04322d-057a-46cf-b6c7-10f557ec1fe4/imagepng[/img]

I think theyve done wrong this wrong as well but im only going by a description in a thread that says the 2 washers should be at the top!
Anyone know the right order for the bolts washers, springs and more washers to be assembled in when putting the cat back?

Please help if you can , i cant get any garage including PUG to explain. So annoying

Thanks

(11-03-2016, 06:59 PM)And now it wont include pics of the bolts -arghhhGtiJim Wrote: Hi all

Having trouble logging in with my old account so started a new one to as im having a mare with replacing my cat, after an aftermarket cat arrived (sports jetex 200cell) i decided to get a 'professional' to do it. They couldn't, blaming jetex not producing the correct angle on the cat flange to meet the manifold flange. Then they put my old cat back with the bolts in this order:

[img]webkit-fake-url://31941ad0-4c3e-471b-87e2-30d5423e9d4b/imagepng[/img]

[img]webkit-fake-url://be04322d-057a-46cf-b6c7-10f557ec1fe4/imagepng[/img]

I think theyve done wrong this wrong as well but im only going by a description in a thread that says the 2 washers should be at the top!
Anyone know the right order for the bolts washers, springs and more washers to be assembled in when putting the cat back?

Please help if you can , i cant get any garage including PUG to explain. So annoying

Thanks
Thanks given by: