various hdi/xud bits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
various hdi/xud bits
So im having a clear out at my workshop at the moment so i need to cull bits. all going cheap if not ill scrap 
So the hdi I have came to me with a snapped cambelt. was running fine before hand as it was a friends. 
Injectors £10 
Alternator £10 
high pressure fuel pump £10 (wont guarantee  this one as i never heard it running)
hdi dials £5
hdi in tank pump £5 
got a set of hdi rods with no shells or nuts £10
anything else you can think of out the hdi engine bay £5 if i have it 

xud side of things 
gearbox £10 
drive shafts £5 each 

The old car is a blue not sure what one, all panels are ok. offers on any panels 
non ac fan £5
heater resistor £5 
wiper motor £10 
60mm lowering springs on shocks £15

all things can be posted or picked up can get prices on postage usually within a few days
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
What's make of lowering springs and shocks bud?
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Generic ebay springs and whatever shocks i had lying about, hence the price
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
I don't suppose you have the belt tensioner for the aux belt for an XUD engine do you?
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2016, 09:12 AM)Spoonaltap Wrote: I don't suppose you have the belt tensioner for the aux belt for an XUD engine do you?

Sorry the ones i have are all in use
Thanks given by:
Thanks anyway bud, guess I'll need to buy new. Could get a whole engine for the price of a new one haha.
Thanks given by: