Wheels for swap or sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheels for swap or sale
my wheels dont look good on my new car so they are up for swap. 206 wheels, will come with 10 mm spacers front and rear and extended wheel bolts. 2 virtually brand new FALKEN ZIEX ZE 914 on the front and the other 2 tyres are 2/3mm of tread firestone. there is one small mark from a strap where i was on the back of a transporter. Im after some direct fit alloy wheels that look good on silver and are not solid centres.  located near bury st edmunds suffolk for the sake of rules the whole lot £160

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Nimords in need of a refurb (no tyres) if your interested in a purchase?
Thanks given by:
Wana swap again... Haha.

Set of good silver nimrods with very good tyres...all balanced and ready to go!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2016, 10:55 PM)Piggy Wrote: Wana swap again... Haha.

Set of good silver nimrods with very good tyres...all balanced and ready to go!!

im after direct fit. id also like 15s should have said that as well. 15s just look better on these imo. tyres a reasonably priced as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Have some Lasers Smile keep it oem....
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2016, 09:16 AM)tigerstyle Wrote: Have some Lasers Smile keep it oem....

i would consider if they are good condition etc with good tyres on. or cash my way for tyres etc if need be. pm what you have in mind
Thanks given by:
swallows ...
Thanks given by:
    took a pic as went down the workshop, i think ill stay peugeot wheels, which means direct fit no spacers so 406/306 ones. Its a phase 3 so dont think 205 wheels will suit
Thanks given by:
anyone want these then? need new wheels, would straight swap for some standard 15s and some 15s steels
Thanks given by:
Anyone want these. Will now come with two legal tyres and two without tyres for a set of clones can supply wheel bolts and hub centric spacers for a bit of cash as well.
Thanks given by:
I have 2 clones you can buy in fact as it's you you can have them for scrap value as they have been in my garden for at least 9 months.

It's a start.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheels for sale fatlapit 1 1,266 15-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Last Post: fatlapit
  For Sale or Swap - Fli F16 6.5" 210 speakers Ben_w 10 2,012 27-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Last Post: hovis16
  Cyclones for sale or swap Dum-Dum 4 1,257 16-06-2015, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dum-Dum