Comfortable ride?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comfortable ride?
Hey, I'm thinking of booking the 306 into demon tweeks to get it lowered 30mm all round on eibach springs. Will this make the ride a lot more bumpy? I want to lower it not much but keep the comfortable springyness in the ride as it is a pleasure to drive
Thanks given by:
it will be fine, will handle well and not be too bumpy
trouble i see here is demon tweeks, ive heard they do tend to overcharge a fair bit
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
indeed.. why would you send it into a garage to get lowered, also, i'd probably suggest a bit more than 30mm, you won't notice much differnce

I'm sure there are members on here, once you get to know the forum a bit, who wouldn't mind helping you out for the price of lunch Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Not heard anything but bad news about demon tweeks work.
Prices for springs are reasonable. Find a garage near you and get them t fit them.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up guys. Does anyone know about abpmotorsport in crewe? They're cheaper.
What bad things have people heard about tweeks?
Thanks given by:
no matter how many times i have requested demon tweeks catalogues, they simply dont send them out! obviously they dont need new customers to spend money with them as they are getting enough cash from people who walk through the doors !!!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Estate rear ride hight riveracing 4 1,085 16-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Last Post: maxzy
  improving ride quality thebluepearl 15 3,870 18-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  original ride hieght hdi estate v reg pug306driver 0 741 02-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Last Post: pug306driver