Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
It's me, or when I last looked it was, so I'm reasonably sure I'm correct.  I have a blueish silveryish T reg estate, 138,00 miles very tidy.  Got it off a guy who spent more on it to sell it than I paid. I figured with 4 new feet, a new control box, oil fliter +oil  and service and 25 miles on the cam belt, and looks like new inside or more or less, I  was getting a good car.  The previous owner lent it out to a mate of his and the  door straps broke both sides so the doorway edge was hitting the door so there's damage there. I've seen much much younger  cars looking a lot worse however. I would like that sorted but it's a cost I can do without. I suddenly got a prob with it - the windscreen wipers stopped working but I have been away 3 months and with too many  wet leaves around the wiper  plug it could be wet.  I noticed when I switch the wipers on on idling, the ignition light dims a tiny bit so current is going somewhere but not where it's needed.  That's a pain to figure oot what it is .  I had  an older M reg 306 (which was so tatty inside my Mrs refused to get in it ) before this and a spotless late model 309 before that, which somebody kindly turned into a banana when he failed to see I was turning right.  He did it in front of the local bobby funnily enough.
I am addicted to these things.
As it was clean, I  got busy, wirebrushed and tackled all them places that get wet and holey, especially high up in the back wheel arches, with dollops of underseal.  So no probs with that for a few years.    So any ideas with them darn wipers?  I just hope something isn't going to go wrong with it.  Talking ninja
Thanks given by:
Probs motor packed up, not a hard job to change ?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: ROBCAT
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: ROBCAT