Pugfest 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Pugfest 2016
I don't think I'll be able to disguise my beetle to look like a pug........ But As long as I'm allowed on the stand I'll come
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2016, 05:54 PM)MitchellR32 Wrote: I don't think I'll be able to disguise my beetle to look like a pug........ But As long as I'm allowed on the stand I'll come

Would like this confirmed...if non pugs can be on stand?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2016, 07:16 AM)Silky Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:18 AM)Poodle Wrote: Anybody else gotten their tickets yet?

They are sent out late June / early July

That'll be it lol, ta.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Just do what I did previous years and make a pugot badge Wink lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - Camping, 2 early bird runs, 4PM runs - BOOKED!
2, MY95 - No camping, 2 AM, 2 PM runs.
3, Mr n Mrs piggy - never camping - lotsa runs
4, Jonny - camping + Hill runs - BOOKED
5, Matt-Rallye - Camping + hill runs
6, Toseland +1, camping + possibly a hill run if the car is working.
7. Cully +1, no camping, + 4 x am Runs BOOKED
8. Matt no camping, as many runs as the Rallye can last
9. zx_volcane, no camping (i much prefer rolling right into the detritus first thing in the morn) and all the runs
10. Mattcheese31 - Camping (why wouldn't you?? [Image: smile.png] ) running the hill all being well.
11. Niall - Camping (of course!) and all the runs plus people can take my car up if they want
12. Impotentials. Many runs.
13. Orta, camping, 3 early bird hill runs, then hopefully some passenger fun
14. Jamie & kerry
15. Sian +1, camping
16. Eeyore, Camping, 6 Runs
17. Frosty, no camping, 2 early bird and 2 PM runs BOOKED
18. Poodle + Charli, camping
19. Ozonehostile and the Mrs + camping (hopefully) +all of the hill time
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
In fact, f*ck it im just gonna buy a working peugeot just for pugfest ninja
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
They still haven't replied to my message to them and their shop here you buy the tickets doesn't say you can't so I'm coming.
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2016, 10:14 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 05:54 PM)MitchellR32 Wrote: I don't think I'll be able to disguise my beetle to look like a pug........ But As long as I'm allowed on the stand I'll come

Would like this confirmed...if non pugs can be on stand?!

depends where we are parked. If its on the public parking side of the track i think they would have a hard job stopping you.
Thanks given by:
Well I'd like to come, just need to get some money to buy the ticket. If we get an answer which is anti any car non pug I'll jump in with Mr & Mrs Piggy
Thanks given by:
If you were camping you'd be welcome to jump in with me as I'm only over in Aylesbury.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2016, 04:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: If you were camping you'd be welcome to jump in with me as I'm only over in Aylesbury.

Thanks for the kind offer mate but I've got plans on the Saturday.
Thanks given by:
Chris are you all good to bring your burning bin again?
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Chris are you all good to bring your burning bin again?

That was Matt's and TBH having seen how long his stayed hot for I ain't bringing mine as I don't want to have to deal with a washing machine full of embers that will be hot for 3 days afterwards.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2016, 08:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 06:20 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Chris are you all good to bring your burning bin again?

That was Matt's and TBH having seen how long his stayed hot for I ain't bringing mine as I don't want to have to deal with a washing machine full of embers that will be hot for 3 days afterwards.

my bad. Matt can you bring again?
Thanks given by:
The club BBQ will, as ever, be in attendance. Although I think it's gonna be the final year for this one, it's getting a little tired!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(14-06-2016, 08:33 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

The 306oc burny bin will be in attendance Smile if everyone can bring just a couple of logs etc to help out it would be appreciated and saves us having to go on expeditions to find burning material lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Wish I could come guys Sad trying to convince Mrs Smith it will be fun, but not having much success yet Sad

Sounds like it is going to be a mental event Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 09:46 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 08:33 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

The 306oc burny bin will be in attendance Smile if everyone can bring just a couple of logs etc to help out it would be appreciated and saves us having to go on expeditions to find burning material lol

I will be supplying fuel, fire and a tent mate..
and the bin was easy to deal with, itll burn out completely over the Saturday and its just a case of rolling out the ash onto the floor (did it sunday morning) and it cools down mighty fast.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
So, seeing as we cant take non Pugs apparently, anyone fancy picking me up from Bournemouth Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Could but such a effort
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 05:53 PM)Niall Wrote: So, seeing as we cant take non Pugs apparently, anyone fancy picking me up from Bournemouth Wink

Where does it say non pugs can't come? Apart from the name of the event
Thanks given by:
From what I can gather i think they mean Doing the hill runs?

If not and I am going there may be space in the back of the cabby if the Mrs is coming, a lot of ifs so please don't pin your ride to pugfest on me Smile
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 05:53 PM)Niall Wrote: So, seeing as we cant take non Pugs apparently, anyone fancy picking me up from Bournemouth Wink

Jonny not coming from that way?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 07:42 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: From what I can gather i think they mean Doing the hill runs?

If not and I am going there may be space in the back of the cabby if the Mrs is coming, a lot of ifs so please don't pin your ride to pugfest on me Smile

Niall in the back of the cabby!? You'd need the roof down... Tongue
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2016, 07:55 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(15-06-2016, 07:42 PM)insomaniac45 Wrote: From what I can gather i think they mean Doing the hill runs?

Niall in the back of the cabby!?  You'd need the roof down... Tongue

lol Ive gotten used to not fitting in most cars
Ill probably just bring the meg. That way i can be sitting there in air conditioned comfort whilst everyones sweating their tits off.
Oh wait, this is England. it will be hammering with rain and -16 Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
And I will still have the roof down.....

#becauseican
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 

Thanks given by:
Leave your car at Jonny's and come with us Niall.

Shotgun. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
1, Dum-Dum - Camping, 2 early bird runs, 4PM runs - BOOKED!
2, MY95 - No camping, 2 AM, 2 PM runs.
3, Mr n Mrs piggy - never camping - lotsa runs
4, Jonny - camping + Hill runs - BOOKED
5, Matt-Rallye - Camping + hill runs
6, Toseland +1, camping + possibly a hill run if the car is working.
7. Cully +1, no camping, + 4 x am Runs BOOKED
8. Matt no camping, as many runs as the Rallye can last
9. zx_volcane, no camping (i much prefer rolling right into the detritus first thing in the morn) and all the runs
10. Mattcheese31 - Camping (why wouldn't you?? [Image: smile.png] ) running the hill all being well.
11. Niall - Camping (of course!) and all the runs plus people can take my car up if they want
12. Impotentials. Many runs.
13. Orta, camping, 3 early bird hill runs, then hopefully some passenger fun
14. Jamie & kerry
15. Sian +1, camping
16. Eeyore, Camping, 6 Runs
17. Frosty, no camping, 2 early bird and 2 PM runs BOOKED
18. Poodle + Charli, camping
19. Ozonehostile and the Mrs + camping (hopefully) +all of the hill time
20. Sambarker - camping - booked
Thanks given by:
I've spoken to Stuart at PSCUK now and they are enforcing the rules, apparently it has been in all of their facebook posts *rolls eyes*

It will also be included with their tickets when they get sent out along with details of how people can obtain refunds. He seems to be very fair about sorting refunds for hill runs so I'm hoping he follows through with it.
Thanks given by:
We don't come up in the dropdown when trying to buy camping+entrance tickets, yet it does if I'm just buying entrance tickets. Anyone else had this?

I'm assuming I'll just put other and write us in there.
Thanks given by: