Weston meet this weekend

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weston meet this weekend
As per a recent thread of mine, I'm heading down to Weston-super-Mare to meet up with Midnightclub and a couple of other lads this weekend coming, and was hoping to have someone with Peugeot Planet/Lexia 3 sort a couple of issues while I'm down that way, figured we might as well make a meet out of it.

Anyone in the local area up for a meet somewhere? Looking at Saturday, pretty flexible as far as time/location is concerned. Will obviously supply beer tokens for whoever helps out on the PP front. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You're sleeping in the garden.
Thanks given by:
Mate, ill just put the seats down in the car, kip in the boot, plenty of room. Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah could pop by, diff exploded on way to work this morning so hopefully have that sorted before Fri.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm going to be in Cumbria, but heading back with the track car on Sunday so I'll be around in the evening, got my pp at home.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Nice one Jonny, as I said in the other thread, even if it's sorted by Sunday, may well swing by to say hi anyway on the way through! Wink
Thanks given by:
By this time tomorrow I will be in Weston!

Anyone else up for saying hi on Saturday? Smile
Thanks given by:
Guessing no one else is up for this then?
Thanks given by:
Sorry bruh. Got sailing things. I'll organise a big ea meet for this summer!
Thanks given by:
Sorry didn't have much spare time this weekend. We do need to sort out a south west meet soon though
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weston / Bristol meet Sunday 12th May MrsMidnight 176 65,800 13-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cully
  Updated: Weston (Bristol) meet 24th feb 3pm rocker8742 171 74,750 12-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Last Post: cully
Sad EA meet, THIS WEEKEND declantg 21 3,757 24-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Eeyore