Hi Guys

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys
Hi Guys,

Well I'll introduce my self!!!

im building an compact tractor puller based on a HDI engine. not much will be standerd!!
it will be having a hx40 turbo running around 70psi boost and bosch A injection pump and land rover 300tdi injector with Scania nozzles!!!
water injection to cool that boost and fingers crossed around 400hp.!!!

Im looking for parts to purchase but I have to have 100 posts to place in the wanted or for sale section.... Which I think is goimg to be hard work without a car!!!

Should get a build section going with pictures as we progress!

Many thanks
Jack
Thanks given by:
hello and welcome, there's a thread about such things already going, would be a good read for you . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Seems like the done thing now. Welcome along.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
been into tractor pulling for around 15 years..
helping out to run 1 mod tractor which weights in at 4.5 ton with 5 blown methonal injected 572 chevy engines on it which puts out around 10,000hp and a mod mini which weighs in at 950kg and has a single blown methonal injected chevy on it producing 2200hp when its on peak!

never built a smoker before so its all new and fun!!!

Jack
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile sounds like a great build on the cards, sure it won't take long to rack up the posts.
Thanks given by: