Mig welder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Mig welder
As title. Cash waiting.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Gumtree is absolutely full of ones that people have bought for odd jobs, used a few times and are now getting rid off in case that helps. That's where I got mine and there were lots to choose from if prepared to travel.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2016, 01:01 PM)RetroPug Wrote: Gumtree is absolutely full of ones that people have bought for odd jobs, used a few times and are now getting rid off in case that helps. That's where I got mine and there were lots to choose from if prepared to travel.

Yeah it is. The closest to me is about 80 miles away. Cba to travel that farm my time is worth more atm. I've got to much stuff on to take a few hour road trip sadly. Sad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
No longer needed got one.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Gauges, TP-FMIC, Welder silverzx 5 1,648 15-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  Wanted: Mig welder tbaxter08700 2 1,145 10-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Last Post: tbaxter08700
  Recommend; welder/chopper in Portsmouth/Hampshire ginge191 16 4,650 08-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ginge191