Wiper motor compatibility

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiper motor compatibility
The hunt for a wiper motor for my wife's 306 is surprisingly bleak. Hers is an r reg 97 model. Do the facelift model before this and the facelift model after have the same motors?
Thanks given by:
all the same yep.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
the same mate . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
So any 306 wiper motor will fit? Excellent. Cheers
Thanks given by:
what's wrong with your wife's?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Died. Suddenly apparently. When I looked at it yesterday, the scuttle drains were blocked and the motor was swimming. Tested the plug and its giving all the feeds it should be etc, the linkage is nice and free. So putting it down to a goosed motor. It stopped recognising it's park position a couple of months ago so that's a sign it was on its way out. Cleared scuttle drains to avoid it happening again. Took some doing with an commercial jet wash! (Apologies to the now slightly damp carpet in the footwell lol)
Thanks given by:
Got one I could sell here if you still need one PM me Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers but found a couple locally. Had you been local I'd go with you over a breaker. Money better in your pocket than them lol
Thanks given by:
No worries, I have my own breaking collection lol, three cars in various states of being stripped, gotta keep the runners running Smile
Thanks given by:
This one will be going soon. She wants something newer. Gutted because I love this car it's bloody awesome (beats driving my galaxy any day!)
Thanks given by:
(29-01-2016, 08:18 AM)firemoth Wrote: Died. Suddenly apparently. When I looked at it yesterday, the scuttle drains were blocked and the motor was swimming. Tested the plug and its giving all the feeds it should be etc, the linkage is nice and free. So putting it down to a goosed motor. It stopped recognising it's park position a couple of months ago so that's a sign it was on its way out. Cleared scuttle drains to avoid it happening again. Took some doing with an commercial jet wash! (Apologies to the now slightly damp carpet in the footwell lol)

Closest place for washing jets round here  is Staverton airport outside Gloucester Undecided
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THAT DARN WIPER MOTOR ROBCAT 11 2,784 15-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  front wiper motor gazthegnome 1 1,065 11-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Last Post: pug306driver
  Rear wiper motor Orta 3 1,294 28-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Toms306