Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Single Wheel Bolt
#1
I've misplaced one of mine, stupid I know. But it's rolled away/got kicked into the garage somewhere.

Anyone got a single  'normal' Laser style wheel bolt around to send to me asap? Will cover postage and a big thumbs up to anyone that can help!
I'm trying the dealers here tomorrow but don't know if they are off the shelf from them.

I'm around Notts currently if anyone is super local?

Cheers!
#2
Have you got proper laser bolts with the extra long shaft? I doubt they'll be stocked tbh.

Chrome cyclone bolts are stocked but are £6 odd each!! Confused
#3
I think I should have 1, I'll check my toolbox tomorrow when I'm at work
#4
No, normal short shaft is fine for my needs!

(not a sentence I thought I'd ever write...)
#5
Cover the posted and i'll send you one mate Smile
#6
(25-01-2016, 09:54 AM)tigerstyle Wrote: No, normal short shaft is fine for my needs!

(not a sentence I thought I'd ever write...)

Haha, they're just cyclone bolts then, if you've got the crappy steel ones with plastic covers I think they're about £3 from dealer. Chrome ones are obviously more as above.
#7
(25-01-2016, 10:08 AM)roland rat Wrote: Cover the posted and i'll send you one mate Smile

awesome Pm sent!
#8
I got 1 of these if thats any good?

[Image: BD084527-48AA-40B4-B3F4-EE354865BD50_zpsu9wrot1d.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Gt2052s bolt on / td04 bolt on for xud9 Jamieh2013 6 4,240 06-07-2015, 08:44 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Wanted: spare wheel cradle hook and bolt cully 5 3,181 20-03-2014, 10:20 AM
Last Post: cully
  Wheel Bolt Ash J 2 2,325 12-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Niall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)