Still needed, anyone??
Thanks given by:
Up up! Needed. Got cash/PayPal waiting
Thanks given by:
Still needed!
Thanks given by:
colin @ pugperformance?
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2016, 01:10 PM)fatlapit Wrote: colin @ pugperformance?

Good shout, I've just messaged him, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Still needed!

Colin @ PugPerformance has several HDI whole cars, apparently, but after many requests, he still hasn't broken one to remove a gearbox
Thanks given by:
I've got one in Suffolk £20. Cba to post though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(18-02-2016, 11:57 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: I've got one in Suffolk £20. Cba to post though.

I could make that trip potentially! I'll drop you a PM, thanks! Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow Bash, cracking price - where were you when I needed mine lol ? I recently had to pay £100 for one !!! couldn't wait any longer, I'd been trying to get one for nearly 8 weeks! people were telling me not to pay more than £40 but no one came through with one and I couldn't wait for ever. Got let down 3 times by people. You've done well there Daz, even though you've had a bit of wait yourself I see mate.
Thanks given by:
£100 for a HDi box!? I should start breaking them again if that's the going rate now... Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Hi Tom didn't have any choice bud! as I said matey I can't wait for ever, 3 people supposed to have had boxes and where were they?? It's just one of them mate, believe me I wasn't over the moon about it myself lol but hey, the car's done and on the road. I just think it's mad Tom, all the HDI's that are being broken all the time and it takes me 8 weeks to get a box, if you look at Daz's post above he's also had a bit of a wait.
Thanks given by:
Couple of years ago I had one in the garage I couldn't shift for months... There were so many around then, not sure what's happened to them all now lol.
Thanks given by:
I got one here £20 if you collect. Im in Holbeach Lincolnshire
Thanks given by: