Mini 0805 Dashcam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini 0805 Dashcam
Evening,

Anyone got one of the above? My 0801 is crashed/stopped recording/switched itself off more than it actually works now. Kinda pointless as I can pretty much guarantee it won't be working when I need to...

So thinking about replacing with the 0805 as I already have the suction mount to fit and don't want anything bigger. Just wonder if they're still crashy and shit in reality? It's all well and good reading reviews of them online but most aren't tested long term.

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
Buy cheap, buy more often.

Get something decent that'll last.
Thanks given by:
The 0805 isn't cheap unfortunately. Sad Unless you're comparing it to one of those £300 blackhawks lol.
Thanks given by:
Yup, it's still Chinese tat.
Thanks given by:
In my budget they'll all be Chinese tat lol. lol I'll probably regret asking this...what would you recommend then?
Thanks given by:
Ive got one of those nextbase ones from halfords.. 70 quid its a 302g i think. Good quality recordings and sound
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2016, 07:45 PM)Toms306 Wrote: In my budget they'll all be Chinese tat lol.  lol I'll probably regret asking this...what would you recommend then?

Transcend make some good dashcams but thery're a lot bigger than the 800 series but would sacrifice size for the video quality
Thanks given by:
Nextbase are alright to be fair. Just fitted a 402G to the FILS new focus.
Thanks given by:
Surely big brand or not it's all made in China lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/categories...eries.101/
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dashcam Recommendations Toms306 95 18,463 17-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: 306carter