306 owners with bmw daily's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 owners with bmw daily's
Yeah that's true, I am an 80 year old in a 23 year olds body... Confused lol
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2016, 07:40 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Pretty sure they do...

Old people struggle with heavy controls for a start, that's at least 50% of drivers. Tongue  People driving for a living don't want heavy controls either, particularly if you're a city centre taxi or delivery driver...

Driving is about getting from A to B for probably 90% of the time, makes sense to make that as easy and comfortable as possible!

Just seen the thread on your Focus, Nice car I've gotta say. I've driven a couple of them and I wasn't too impressed but that has nice spec

(14-01-2016, 08:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Yeah that's true, I am an 80 year old in a 23 year olds body... Confused lol

Hahaha ah sure that's allowed lol
Thanks given by:
In all honesty, the spec makes the Focus... I tried a 'Studio' before buying this one and absolutely hated it lol. Even tried another Titanium without the leathers, HIDs and privacy glass and wasn't overly keen. I am a bit of a spec fan lol...
Thanks given by:
(14-01-2016, 08:46 PM)Toms306 Wrote: In all honesty, the spec makes the Focus...  I tried a 'Studio' before buying this one and absolutely hated it lol.  Even tried another Titanium without the leathers, HIDs and privacy glass and wasn't overly keen.  I am a bit of a spec fan lol...

I can relate to that, My 318 has everything thrown at it. Normally In Ireland you have to get a 325 or up to get decent specs bt mine had about 8 grand worth from the factory haha
Thanks given by: