No more Daliy 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more Daliy 306
It's come to that time where the old 306 HDI went to a new owner and now the only 306 I have is my Race car, Now I have a much bigger 2.2 406 HDi, loads of room in the engine bay and allot more power, But the only downside is all the electronic rubbish which will be removed when it goes wrong, First a simple re-map to 180bhp and almost 400 ft lb's of torque.
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
laugh is miles I am looking at my options this year too, just have to wait and see what plans out, as I am thinking about a coupe or going 406.
Thanks given by:
You sold that silver estate as well?
Thanks given by:
I'm going 406 as well. What's happening to this forum.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Must be a glitch in the matrix... you didnt buy a megane!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Been there, got bored. I loved my exec. 406 with it's heated leathers, cruise control, lots of power and comfort. But they're just so dull to drive in comparison to the 306!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
well all i want one for is driving my family about ill have my fun car im building as well so if i get bored one day ill just take that on a drive to work. be nice to have something comfy to cruise about in
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Yep the silver/blue one went last week, turbo was getting a bit smoky and and it wouldn't always start first time, I can now tow a trailer again and get stuff in the boot, still got all my other toy's thou
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
Thanks given by:
Lbft or nm?
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
Good point, I'm used to Lb ft, not this NM rubbish
Thanks given by: