Photography Pages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography Pages
Hey guys I've mentioned I'm a photographer a few times. Just thought I'd share my photographs. I haven't captured much lately but still love my old stuff. If anyone else has a page or wants to just post a picture do it here.

Sorry about the Facebook page but I wouldn't even be able to find my Flickr at the moment.
https://www.facebook.com/Lachlan-McConoc...tos_albums
Thanks given by:
Looks to be some good work there from the quick glance I had ThumbsUp

Interested how you're getting such crisp images in such low light conditions at the concerts, as the quick shutter speeds you'd normally need to avoid blur is a million miles off what you typically need in low light conditions. Obviously I can't see the EXIF information on Facebook - is it a case of a very high ISO and a lens that's good in lower light conditions? I can see a little graining in some of the shots, so that would typically tie in with high ISO values.

What camera and lens(es) are you using btw?

I've hardly done any photography of late, bar a few air show pictures last year, although it's something I would like to pick up again when time and inclination allow.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2016, 01:02 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: Looks to be some good work there from the quick glance I had ThumbsUp

Interested how you're getting such crisp images in such low light conditions at the concerts, as the quick shutter speeds you'd normally need to avoid blur is a million miles off what you typically need in low light conditions.  Obviously I can't see the EXIF information on Facebook - is it a case of a very high ISO and a lens that's good in lower light conditions?  I can see a little graining in some of the shots, so that would typically tie in with high ISO values.

What camera and lens(es) are you using btw?

I've hardly done any photography of late, bar a few air show pictures last year, although it's something I would like to pick up again when time and inclination allow.

That was a 7d and probably a 18-200mm IS lense. Nothing fancy but its good for its range. I just use really high ISO and the lowest aperture I'm capable of. I think I would go one off the limit or full for a while then back it off as see fit. I don't like flash photography especially in that situation.
Thanks given by:
Some nice work mate.

When the summer rolls round again I'll dust of the camera again for show season Smile

Thinking of upgrading and getting somthing better suited to videography which I'm getting more interested in now.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photography challenge thread Jonny81191 806 374,868 09-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mr_fish
  found this browsing my FB pages Magenta Sunset 8 2,547 29-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Last Post: toseland
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 110,961 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter