Help with modifying

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with modifying
Hi all sorry but yet another newbeeee lol I'm thinking of putting a dimma kit on mine but im STUCK as I don't know how to make the wheels wider with spacers does anyone know were I can get spacers for this and recommend a alloy wheel which is wide I can't afford dimma wheels  Undecided Can anyone help??????
Thanks given by:
Spacers are widely available, the Dimmas had a wider track iirc though, someone else may know more about that lol.

Pcd 108 for the spacers in case you didn't know Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
do not use spacers to make it dimma width, thats a bodge and ultimately not safe.

if you can't afford the wheels I doubt you can afford to fit the kit properly
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
The kit its self is about 2.5k plus the wheels, plus the wishbones plus aathe expense of doing it. I think welsh pug might be right if you cant afford the wheels the likelihood of you affording the rest is slim. However if you can. I would advise just buying everything properly and not spacing that wide.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
yeh if you are using spacers youre doing it wrong. with spacers you space the wheel out from the pivot point which will lead to crap handling and safety issues. proper dimmas have wide track wishbones and beams etc.
Thanks given by:
They would have to be some truly mahoosive spacers, and far from safe. As per the advice given above, I'd say if you're going to do it, do it properly. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks to all the advice I'll take it on board cheers
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by: