Resolutions for 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolutions for 2016
So how did everyone get on with their resolutions for last year?

I feel i did pretty well with mine, i didn't drink a single can of red bull/monster etc last year which im pretty proud of myself tbh. I do still drink a bit of lucozade energy which i hope to cut down on this year and fizzy drinks.

Also i managed to save some money, early part of the year i started a help to be buy ISA which i managed to top up every month. I hope to carry on with that this year and save some more. Just need to pay off the last bit of money i owe work for the parts i have been buying.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2017, 10:37 AM)Frosty Wrote: So how did everyone get on with their resolutions for last year?

I feel i did pretty well with mine, i didn't drink a single can of red bull/monster etc last year which im pretty proud of myself tbh. I do still drink a bit of lucozade energy which i hope to cut down on this year and fizzy drinks.

Also i managed to save some money, early part of the year i started a help to be buy ISA which i managed to top up every month. I hope to carry on with that this year and save some more. Just need to pay off the last bit of money i owe work for the parts i have been buying.

Nice one on actually sticking too them frosty bud Big Grin

Its always much easier said than done which why i just don't make them anymore lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Didn't really have any last year but really need to make some life goals this year to keep my generally messed up brain on track. In. No particular order:

Drink much, much less alcohol. 50 units a week isn't doing the liver or waistline any good, at all.
Loose weight. Need to shed min 30kg.
Get the buggy back on the road
Get the Rallye resto progressed a lot more
Decorate spare room
Finish bathroom
Decorate living room
Get a new job

Few things to go at there.....
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2017, 10:42 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 10:37 AM)Frosty Wrote: So how did everyone get on with their resolutions for last year?

Nice one on actually sticking too them frosty bud Big Grin

Its always much easier said than done which why i just don't make them anymore lol

Cheers Matt, yeah was nice to say i had achieved what i set out to do with the resolutions last year. This year is to take them that next step further i guess Smile
Thanks given by:
Make Dad's life happy for what he has left of it
Raise my daughter the best I can
Get down to 17st at least
Learn to drift
Stay on the straight and narrow
Thanks given by:

Well my resolution was

(31-12-2015, 09:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: In 2016, as always, I shall resolve to be more awesome.

And I think I succeeded, I owned a unicorn and a Scooby WRX (which gave me a couple of new 'high scores' if you know what I mean), drank a f*ck load of beer, bought a cummins and a truck to put it in and generally did exactly what the f*ck I wanted most of the time.
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
(31-12-2015, 09:06 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Buy 305, put diesel engine in, boost said diesel engine, arrive at fcs in a cloud of tyre smoke.

Bought a house. Failed at this.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolutions for 2017 Dum-Dum 12 2,862 05-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Orta
  New Years Resolutions for 2015 Dum-Dum 16 3,241 04-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Shiny
  New Years Resolutions 2013 Dum-Dum 61 17,060 03-01-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: sweeney1987