Just picked this up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just picked this up
So my mate phoned me yesterday saying he wanted rid of his 306 dturbo and said I can take it away for nothing so the question is what do I do with it??[Image: dc9059d2980c1c83c6a54a0bf52cca16.jpg][Image: 5e3e00093149e337f6213d4cf0501daf.jpg]
Got no mot but runs ok brakes need some attention though
Thanks given by:
Fix it, mot it and drive it? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Worth bugger all without an MOT as a 5door but if it's cost you nothing you could have a stab at turning a profit on it if you don't want to keep it as a daily.
Thanks given by:
Want to turn a quick profit on it. Lu needs a 5 door. Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Don't need it as a daily got my van what I use it did wonder about putting the engine in my van, how much would it be looking at getting for it with a mot?
Thanks given by:
Probably like 400 with an not or something. Looks a bit rough and its not in great condition or with great wheels.
Thanks given by:
Nice

Somthing to drive through the winter months.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Maybe I'll just take it on a track day for laughs then scrap it not guna invest lots of money for little reward
Thanks given by:
So iv been offered a phase 3 xsi for a straight swap as long as I sort the brakes out! Only thing is it needs a fuel pump so is it worth swapping?
Thanks given by:
Phase 3 XSi's aren't worth anything either! lol
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2015, 12:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Phase 3 XSi's aren't worth anything either! lol

Nope, since XSi stands for "can't afford a GTi-6"
Thanks given by:
All of the fuel consumption without any of the go... lol
Thanks given by:
Best of keeping the diesel then haha
Thanks given by:
Yes lol!

Are there any decent bits on the XUD? Guessing it's not had a Bosch fitted? It's not worth breaking from the looks of it. Being honest I wouldn't have taken it for free. lol Scrap value is about £20 complete. Or about £20 for the swallows. XUD block without rods fallen out must be worth £30? Nothing else of value there though. Worth about £250 fixed, MOT'd and sold I'd say.

Tweak the pump and kill it on a track day would be the best use of it imo. Smile
Thanks given by:
if the xsi was the same colour as yours it would be worth it for the panels... if not and its not black so i can have the panels... then its not worth it :/
Thanks given by:
No not same colour or black sam, think I'll just do as said tweet the pump and kill it out on track, it's pretty shaged as you said tom!

It did come with a boot full of subs 2 brand new head units and about 4 or 5 speakers so can't moan to much lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP kitten names..... name picked ;) Chris_90 42 7,653 20-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Nadine
  Just picked up a hdi :) spike2002 7 1,655 28-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Last Post: spike2002
  You know youve picked the right woman to marry when........ Dum-Dum 19 4,551 07-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Last Post: THE_Liam